2016 | McLaren | 675LT Coupe
3500 miles | $256,310 – $283,290
Listing Period Ends:
This 2016 McLaren 675LT coupe is 1 of only 500 produced worldwide, and is finished in arguably the most sought after spec, Chicane (battleship gray) with McLaren orange brake calipers, over black and orange contrasting leather/alcantara interior. Additionally, this very rare example is highly optioned with an MSRP of $410k when new. Options include: Clubsport Professional Pack w/ exposed dry carbon fiber rear air brake, along with every other carbon fiber option available, P1 Carbon Fiber Bucket Seats, Vehicle Lifter, Parking Camera, McLaren Track Telemetry System, Orange Seat Belts, MSO Louvered Front Fenders, Soft Close Door Latches, Fire Extinguisher, and much more. Original window sticker available upon request. Vehicle is in pristine condition. All service is current and up to date. Clean title, no accidents, no stories - this is truly a collector-grade vehicle.
- Paint Color: Chicane
- Wheel Finish: Matte
- More than 1 set of wheels?: No
- More than 1 set of tires?: No
- Front Tire/Wheel Size: 235/35/19
- Rear Tire/Wheel Size: 305/30/20
- Exterior Description/Details:
This is a rare opportunity to own a McLaren 675LT (Long Tail) coupe, the more track-focused version of the 650S. McLaren only built 500 coupes for worldwide distribution, and only about 180 of those came to the United States. In actuality, it’s only about 1.3 inches longer than the normal 650S, but the LT benefits from redesigned diffusers front and rear resulting in about 40% more downforce than the 650S. It also weighs about 220 pounds less thanks to McLaren’s use of carbon fiber, and gets about 25 more horsepower than the 650S. This example is finished in Chicane (gray) and optioned with the Club Sport Professional Pack, which adds carbon fiber mirror caps, wheel arches, side intakes, and airbrake, as well as 10-spoke forged aluminum wheels with a stealth finish, and orange brake calipers. It was also optioned with the Carbon Fiber Exterior Upgrade pack, which includes a carbon fiber end plate, lower side intake, and rear bumper. And — fun fact — after a day at the track, those titanium exhaust pipes have probably turned blue from the heat. It’s a worthy goal for the new owner.
- Seat Color: Black and Orange
- Contrast Stitching: Yes
- Carpet Color: Black
- Passenger Capacity: 2
- Seatbelt Color: Orange
- Dashboard Color: Black
- Headliner Color: Black
- Wood Elements: No
- Carbon Fibre Elements: Yes
- Brushed Aluminum Elements: No
- Steering Wheel: Alcantara
- Interior Description/Details:
Climb over the edge of the carbon fiber tub, and you’re greeted with swaths of black and orange Alcantara on just about every surface, including the steering wheel and leather-trimmed carbon fiber bucket seats. The carbon fiber center console is where you’ll find the dials for selecting powertrain and suspension settings, along with the desired amount electronic stability control. Amenities include a front-lift system, soft close doors, and a parking camera, as well as the McLaren Track Telemetry System and a fire extinguisher for those days when a front-end lift, soft close doors and a parking camera are the furthest things from your mind.
- Engine Location: Mid
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Hybrid: No
- Horsepower: 666
- 0 – 60 MPH (0 – 62 MPH/100KPH): 2.9
- Top Speed: 205
- Torque: 516
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Forward Speeds: 7
- Drive Wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Paddle Shifters: Yes
- Engine Description/Details: The 675LT is powered by a twin-turbocharged and intercooled 3.8-liter V8, with new camshafts and a retuned ECU resulting in 666 horsepower at 7100 rpm and 516 lb-ft of torque at 5500 rpm. The seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox sends power to the rear wheels, and can shift in 40 milliseconds according to McLaren. 0-60 happens in just 2.9 seconds, the quarter mile in 10.5 seconds at 139 mph, and the 675LT tops out at 205. The McLaren also uses carbon ceramic brakes, ProActive hydraulic suspension, and well-tuned electronic stability control to make sure everyone makes it home in one carbon-fiber piece. With just 3,500 miles, this one is ready to help the next owner set new personal best lap times for years to come.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Quirks and Secrets
1 of 500 coupes produced worldwide, and one of about 180 in the US.