2017 | Ferrari | F12 Berlinetta Coupe
2,558 miles | $265,050 – $292,950
Listing Period Ends:
This car is absolutely beautiful, inside and out. Immaculate condition. It is still covered under the full warranty. I have loved owning and driving this car. I have never had any problems with this car. It has always been garage kept. Fully loaded with all the best options. All scheduled maintenance is up to date. Sounds fantastic. An absolute blast to drive.
- Paint Color: Bianco Italia
- Livery, Designations, etc.: Factory Installed Stripe Under the Clear Coat of Paint In Gregio (Dark Grey)
- Wheel Finish: Matte
- More than 1 set of wheels?: No
- More than 1 set of tires?: No
- Front Tire/Wheel Size: P255/35R20
- Rear Tire/Wheel Size: 315/35R20
- Exterior Description/Details:
Front End has a complete clear bra Installed all the way up to the windscreen, Including the side mirrors, so there are no stone chips on the front end of the vehicle.
- Seat Color: Tan
- Carpet Color: Black
- Passenger Capacity: 2
- Seatbelt Color: Black
- Dashboard Color: Black
- Headliner Color: Tan
- Wood Elements: No
- Carbon Fibre Elements: Yes
- Brushed Aluminum Elements: Yes
- Steering Wheel: Carbon+Leather
- Interior Description/Details:
Leather and Alcantara interior. Ferrari luggage set which fits on the rear shelf, behind the rear seats. Carbon fibre dashboard inserts. Ferrari horse stitched on headrests. Heat insulating windsceen. Homelink electronics. Carbon Fibre driver zone with LEDs. Carbon Fibre central bridge. Sill kick in Carbon Fibre. Handy fire extinguisher. Scuderia Ferrari shields. Sport sill cover. Full electric seats. Satellite radio. High power HIF system. Carbon Fibre cup holder. Colored stitching in black.
- Engine Location: Mid
- Aspiration: Natural
- Horsepower: 731
- 0 – 60 MPH (0 – 62 MPH/100KPH): 2.9
- Top Speed: 211
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Forward Speeds: 7
- Drive Wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Paddle Shifters: Yes
- Engine Description/Details: Power 740 ps (730 bhp / 544 kw) @ 8500 rpm. Torque 690 Nm (509 lb-ft). Displacement 6.3 l (384 ci) V12. E-SCM. Power / liter - 117 ps (116 hp). 7-spd auto-shift man w/OD Transmission. Rear-wheel Drive type. ABS and driveline Traction control. The close-ratio transmission, mounted behind the rear axles, has very close gear ratios, and a dual clutch system. Dual clutch transmissions prevent a true 1:1 gear ratio in any gear. Sixth and seventh are progressive overdrives, keeping engine RPMs low on the highway, but the transmission can still switch from 7th to 3rd gear in milliseconds.
None. The car may have marks in areas such as the lower edge of the front air dam, from normal driving. There a no scratches or dents.
None. The seats are carpets show almost no signs of wear.
Quirks and Secrets
None. This F12 is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition throughout the entire vehicle. Everything works properly.