2018 | Audi | R8 V10 Spyder
4975 miles | $149,625 – $165,375
Listing Period Ends:
Super clean 1 owner 2018 Audi R8 Spyder, only 4975 miles, like new! Loaded with carbon exterior package, led headlights, diamond stitch full leather package, carbon interior package, black optic package, dynamic steering, red calipers and front filler panel. Upgraded with VF engineering exhaust and Hex tune, over 600+ hp, Lamborghini Performante performance and sounds like a beast ($10,000+ upgrade!) Never driven in the rain, always garaged, serviced at the Audi dealership, new front factory brakes and rotors with service records, clean Carfax, no accidents or scratches, tinted windows, no paint work, never tracked! Buy with confidence from a private party original owner. Still under factory warranty and remainder of Audi Care included. Serious inquiries only.
- Paint Color: Mythos Black
- Wheel Finish: Gloss
- More than 1 set of wheels?: No
- More than 1 set of tires?: No
- Front Tire/Wheel Size: 245/30/20
- Rear Tire/Wheel Size: 305/30/20
- Exterior Description/Details:
Can a car be stealthy and flashy at the same time? This R8 makes a strong case. Just looking at it, you’ll believe Audi when they state that the road-going R8 shares about 50% of its DNA with the R8 LMS GT3 that won the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona. This example is finished in Mythos Black with a black convertible top, and optioned with the Carbon Exterior, which consists of carbon sigma sideblades, a carbon fiber engine compartment, and a carbon fiber trimmed convertible top compartment lid. The also-optioned Black Optic package added 20” 10-spoke Y-design forged wheels, Mythos Black sideblades, black windshield surround and titanium black exterior trim. The honeycomb pattern grille is flanked by LED headlights and vertical daytime running lights, along with front air vents directing air to the front side mount radiators. The stealth appearance is finished off with black tinted windows, although it seems unlikely that this car will go unnoticed. Think of it as a Lamborghini Huracan in an all-black tuxedo.
- Seat Color: Black
- Contrast Stitching: Yes
- Carpet Color: Black
- Passenger Capacity: 2
- Seatbelt Color: Black
- Dashboard Color: Black
- Headliner Color: Black
- Wood Elements: No
- Carbon Fibre Elements: Yes
- Brushed Aluminum Elements: No
- Steering Wheel: Leather
- Interior Description/Details:
The black motif is carried over to the interior, which was optioned with leather seats featuring Express Red diamond-patterned stitching, and extended leather throughout the cabin. Also optioned was the carbon interior package, which adds carbon fiber inlays to the center tunnel, dash, and door panels. A 13-speaker, 550-watt Bang & Olufsen sound system is included, as well as heated 18-way power seats, a rearview camera, MMI Navigation Plus with handwriting recognition, and the 12.3-inch Audi Virtual Cockpit display directly in front of the driver. Audi even designed the climate control knobs to look like air intakes, just as a gentle reminder of the car's purpose.
- Engine Location: Mid
- Aspiration: Natural
- Hybrid: No
- Horsepower: 600+
- Top Speed: 198
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Forward Speeds: 7
- Drive Wheels: All Wheel Drive
- Paddle Shifters: Yes
- Engine Description/Details: Having Lamborghini as a corporate stablemate certainly has its advantages. One is the shared 5.2-liter V10 engine, which on this car has been upgraded with a Hex tune and a VF Engineering exhaust said to boost the horsepower figures to over 600, at a cost of over $10k. Fortunately, the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission is mated with Audi’s Quattro system, sending power to all four wheels, and incorporating electronic stability control, traction control, anti-lock brakes, and electronic brake-force distribution to keep the tires moving in the desired direction. In stock form, an R8 will get from 0-60 in about 3.5 seconds on the way up to a top speed of 198. This example, with an extra 60+ horsepower on tap, would likely embarrass the Lamborghini Huracan driver that underestimates this R8's capabilities at the stop light.
Rancho Palos Verde, California
Quirks and Secrets
VF Engineering exhaust and Hex tune.