2018 | Ferrari | GTC4Lusso 70th Anniversary Tailor Made
782 miles | $341,895 – $377,885
Listing Period Ends:
This GTC4Lusso is the only one like it in the world. It is a Ferrari Tailor Made Collection car, meaning it is 1/1, in this case inspired by the 1980 Magnum P.I. 308 GTS, including the black roof. This car is absolutely beautiful, inside and out. I have loved owning and driving this car, although it has been driven less than 800 miles from new. All scheduled maintenance is up to date. This car is absolute blast to drive, and also an absolute pleasure to drive. The Ferrari V12 sounds fantastic - it is civilized for city driving and cruising, but it has a very satisfying wild side as well. Showroom condition. Full Ferrari warranty.
- Paint Color: Rosso Corsa
- Livery, Designations, etc.: 70th Anniversary Tailor Made
- Wheel Finish: Matte
- More than 1 set of wheels?: No
- More than 1 set of tires?: No
- Front Tire/Wheel Size: 245/35/20
- Rear Tire/Wheel Size: 295/35/20
- Exterior Description/Details:
This is the second evolution of Ferrari's foray into a 4-passenger, shooting brake body style. The GTC4Lusso effectively replaces the Ferrari FF, but the GTC4Lusso is not just an update. This is a beautiful car; not overstated, but it also will almost never be overlooked. This 70th anniversary Tailor Made Collection 1 of 1 is Inspired by 308 GTS 1980 driven by the Tom Selleck Magnum PI from the 1980s. It is Ferrari's big grand tourer, and while it has only two doors, it is a big car with an imposing profile. The styling allows for more glass than most Ferraris, but the designers managed this without detracting from an extremely, really elegant design. As will all Ferrari automobiles, many of the styling cues are fully functional design features, lending to aerodynamics and overall performance. In a certain - meaning definite - way, the GTC4Lusso is one of the most unique Ferrari cars.
- Seat Color: Tan
- Contrast Stitching: No
- Carpet Color: Black
- Passenger Capacity: 4
- Seatbelt Color: Black
- Dashboard Color: Black
- Headliner Color: Black
- Wood Elements: No
- Carbon Fibre Elements: Yes
- Brushed Aluminum Elements: Yes
- Steering Wheel: Carbon+Leather
- Interior Description/Details:
The classic tan on black interior features carbon fiber elements with brushed aluminum vents. There is no hard plastic in the interior of this car. The tachometer is directly in front of the driver, and features a yellow face. Ferrari has also installed a screen on the passenger side, which displays RMPs and G-Force, among other things, so your passenger knows exactly how worried to be. The seats are adorned with stripes down the seating area and on the seat backs, both front and rear. The rear seats are reminiscent of sitting in a first class cabin of an airplane, including a vent for each rear passenger and a large arm rest that also nicely separates the two seating areas. The rear seats will also fold down, making the cargo area of this car quite large. The cabin of the GTC4Lusso is an exceedingly comfortable place to be, and the interior of this car is in superb condition.
- Engine Location: Front
- Aspiration: Natural
- Hybrid: No
- Horsepower: 660
- 0 – 60 MPH (0 – 62 MPH/100KPH): 3.4
- Top Speed: 208
- Torque: 514
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Forward Speeds: 7
- Drive Wheels: Four Wheel Drive
- Paddle Shifters: Yes
- Engine Description/Details: This GTC4Lusso features a 681 horsepower, 65 degree, naturally aspirated F140 v12 that revs to 8,000 rpm. It produces 514 pound-feet of torque at 5750 rpm, which is more than enough to keep pace with its 2-seat siblings. In fact, 80% of the power is achieved at just 1.750 rpms, lending to the car's supercar-like performance stats. Ferrari has also fitted this car with a remarkable 4-wheel steering system that gives the driver a unique - and very real - sense of control. The power goes to all 4 wheels through a 7 speed, dual clutch shiftable automatic transmission, launching the car to 60 in just 3.4 seconds. Driver controlled transmission setting will make this big Ferrari extremely comfortable even on bumpy roads.
Los Angeles, California
None. There may be very minor marks on the bottom of the front air dam from ordinary driving, although this car has been driven less than 800 miles, and never in inclement weather. There are no scratches, dings, or scrapes on this car.
None. The interior, including floor mats, is in pristine condition with no signs of use or wear.
Quirks and Secrets
In the GTC4Lusso the front passenger is a co-pilot, thanks to a right-side mounted screen directly in front of the passenger seat. It will display RPM's and G-Force, but it can be used for navigation, among other features.