2019 | McLaren | 720S N-Largo
2,620 miles | $380,000 – $420,000
Listing Period Ends:
One of only 5 in the US, and one of only 15 worldwide, this is a special car. It is absolutely beautiful, inside and out. Sounds fantastic. An absolute blast to drive. Very comfortable interior. Immaculate condition. Always garage kept. The N-LARGO modifications are stunning in every way, making this car a truly unique and spectacular example of one of McLaren's truly special automobiles.
- Paint Color: White
- Livery, Designations, etc.: N-LARGO
- Wheel Model: N-Largo
- Wheel Finish: Matte
- More than 1 set of wheels?: No
- More than 1 set of tires?: No
- Front Tire/Wheel Size: 20"
- Rear Tire/Wheel Size: 21"
- Exterior Description/Details:
Limited to only 15 car worldwide, and just one of 5 in the US, N-LARGO is the label used by the German car refinement specialist NOVITEC to create this spectacular super sports car version of the McLaren 720S. This carbon widebody modification was developed in a wind tunnel, so not only is it visually stunning (stunning), it is a fully functional performance upgrade to the car. Also included are forged wheels which are made specifically for this car, making the wedge shape even more appealing.
- Seat Color: Black Alcantara
- Contrast Stitching: No
- Carpet Color: Black
- Passenger Capacity: 2
- Seatbelt Color: Orange
- Dashboard Color: Black
- Headliner Color: Black
- Wood Elements: No
- Carbon Fibre Elements: Yes
- Brushed Aluminum Elements: No
- Steering Wheel: Carbon+Leather
- Interior Description/Details:
The interior of this McLaren is very modern and convenient, including a list of features you might not expect from supercar. Features such as seats with power height adjust on the driver's side, tilt/telescoping steering column, a full set of gauges including the speedometer, odometer, voltmeter, engine coolant temp, tachometer, oil temperature, but also a trip odometer and trip computer. There is also a front cupholder, compass, proximity key for the doors, a push button start, remote keyless entry, cruise control (really?), dual zone a/c, Alcantara upholstered dashboard, day-night auto-dimming rearview mirror, 2x 12V DC power outlets, and the list goes on. It is a surprisingly convenient car to drive, and very comfortable - unless you don’t like people staring at you as you drive by.
- Engine Location: Mid
- Hybrid: No
- Horsepower: 806
- 0 – 60 MPH (0 – 62 MPH/100KPH): 2.7
- Top Speed: 215
- Forward Speeds: 7
- Drive Wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Paddle Shifters: Yes
- Engine Description/Details: For the 720S, McLaren uses a twin-turbocharged V8, and as modified by Novitec N-Largo, the engine makes 806 hp and 878 Nm torque, a combination of power and thrust leaves you breathless every time you drive the car. The mid-mounted engine powers the rear wheels, pushing the car forward from a dead stop to 60 MPH in 2.7 seconds, and all the way to 100 MPH in 5.3 seconds, and a top speed of 215 MPH. It is the kind of power that gives even an experienced driver a moment of panic - exactly as it should do. Displacement is 4.0L, with a sequential multi-point injection system that runs nicely on ordinary premium unleaded gasoline, at about 18 MPG (as if you care). The power from the engine is delivered to the rear wheels by a 7-speed sports automatic dual clutch transmission, reverse Seamless Shift Gearbox (SSG), and a brake actuated limited slip differential. Shifting is smooth and feels instantaneous. McLaren give the driver ride control using several transmission modes to adjust the sport tuned adaptive suspension. Braking is provided by 4-wheel vented ceramic discs w/4-wheel ABS, brake assist, hill hold control, and an electronic parking brake.
None. It is possible there a minor marks on the lower front air dam from ordinary driving. Overall, the car is nearly perfect, with no noticeable marks, scratches, dents or dings.
None. The interior shows no signs of wear.
Quirks and Secrets
None. In many ways, this car is as easy to drive as a typical, high-end sports car, but it is most definitely a supercar.