2019 | McLaren | 720S
11000 miles | $251,145 – $269,845
Listing Period Ends:
The first thought this McLaren brings to mind is "aerodynamic." The low, sleek stance of the car maximizes downforce, and this model is lighter than its predecessor despite packing a more powerful engine. It handles beautifully, and the dihedral doors are a daily reminder that life is short and cars should be fun. This one certainly fits the bill, as I can confirm it is an absolute joy to drive. I have been very careful to preserve the integrity of the car, always storing it in a smoke-free garage and installing a clear, protective wrap over the entire vehicle before installing the Carmine Red wrap. I hope this brings another supercar lover as much jubilation as it has brought me.
- Paint Color: Carmine Red
- Wheel Finish: Gloss
- More than 1 set of wheels?: No
- More than 1 set of tires?: No
- Front Tire/Wheel Size: 245/35/19
- Rear Tire/Wheel Size: 305/30/20
- Exterior Description/Details:
This car is as assertive as it is elegant. The aerodynamic design will appeal to anyone with a need for speed, while the twin-hinge dihedral doors turn even the mundane task of entering and exiting your vehicle into a notable event. Premium black, cast alloy, 10-spoke wheels provide striking contrast with both the original Silica White paint and the current Carmine Red wrap. The bodywork toes the line between performance and grace. It is bold and sporty, but the silhouette would be just as appropriate in an art museum.
- Seat Color: Gray
- Contrast Stitching: No
- Carpet Color: Gray
- Passenger Capacity: 2
- Seatbelt Color: Gray
- Dashboard Color: Gray
- Headliner Color: Gray
- Wood Elements: No
- Carbon Fibre Elements: Yes
- Brushed Aluminum Elements: Yes
- Steering Wheel: Leather
- Interior Description/Details:
As the doors elegantly close behind them, drivers will find this tastefully monochromatic grey interior is both lush and user-friendly. The cabin contains racing-style Alcantara seats with leather insets, a digital dashboard and portrait screen infotainment system, and strategically-placed touches of brushed metal. Distractions are kept to a minimum, but the center console contains an Active Dynamics control panel unique to the McLaren brand. Paddle shifters and excellent outward visibility work to maximize your enjoyment of a car built for performance, while remaining steeped in luxury all the while.
- Engine Location: Mid
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Hybrid: No
- Horsepower: 710
- 0 – 60 MPH (0 – 62 MPH/100KPH): 2.7
- Top Speed: 212
- Torque: 568
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Forward Speeds: 7
- Drive Wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Paddle Shifters: Yes
- Engine Description/Details: Given that it sports a rear, mid-mounted 4.0-liter V-8 engine with 710 horsepower and 568 lb-ft of torque, it comes as no surprise that this McLaren goes from 0-to-60 in 2.7 seconds with a top speed of 212mph. Two-piece brake discs, including aluminum hubs and carbon ceramic rotors, ensure those top speeds can be utilized with confidence. A carbon fibre Monocage II chassis offsets the weight of the twin-turbo engine, helping to keep down the overall weight of the car. The seven-speed automatic transmission contains three modes, Comfort, Sport, and Track, leaving you prepared for any automotive adventure on which you might embark. With performance like this, there will be plenty of them.
None. This scratch-less car is ready to be shown off, either in its original Silica White or its Carbine Red wrap.
None. It's been impeccably maintained in a smoke-free environment.
Quirks and Secrets