2021 | Ferrari | F8
896 miles | $389,500 – $430,500
Listing Period Ends:
One of the most striking Ferrari designs in recent memory, this exquisite convertible longs to be enjoyed with the top down. It is smooth enough to be your daily driver, with a V8 engine that can still go toe-to-toe with the most powerful track-oriented Ferraris. It easily hits speeds of over 200MPH, but with lines like these, nobody would complain if you slowed down enough for them to enjoy the view. The car is only one month old and sports a blend of options and carbon fibre that will appeal to even the most discerning supercar connoisseur.
- Paint Color: Bianco Avus
- Wheel Finish: Gloss
- More than 1 set of wheels?: No
- More than 1 set of tires?: No
- Front Tire/Wheel Size: 245/35/20
- Rear Tire/Wheel Size: 305/30/20
- Exterior Description/Details:
The intricate bodywork on this stunning vehicle takes bold risks while maintaining perfect proportions. The sweeping lines running down the side of the car are only accentuated when the roof is retracted. The Bianco Avus paint draws attention to the most minute details, leaving nowhere to hide from flaws. Needless to say, this car rises to that challenge. Every touch of color, from the stark gloss-black wheels to the yellow Ferrari logo to red touches on the rear fascia, works in harmony with the lines. The nose features a racing-inspired s-duct and elongated LED headlights. The back is equally striking, with quad LED taillights, sport exhaust pipes, and an active spoiler that reduces drag.
- Seat Color: Black
- Contrast Stitching: Yes
- Carpet Color: Black
- Passenger Capacity: 2
- Seatbelt Color: Black
- Dashboard Color: Black
- Headliner Color: Black
- Wood Elements: No
- Carbon Fibre Elements: Yes
- Brushed Aluminum Elements: Yes
- Steering Wheel: Carbon+Leather
- Interior Description/Details:
The black interior is the clear result of a painstaking attention to detail, with contrast stitching adorning the leather racing seats and carbon fibre inserts throughout the entire cabin. Round brushed aluminum vents and an analog tachometer make the minimalist carbon fibre dashboard a pleasure to use. The leather and carbon steering wheel features a Manettino dial and cherry red start button, both serving as playful reminders of the brand’s racing heritage. Paddle shifters are also close by, allowing you to breeze through the seven forward speeds with ease. Much like the exterior, the inside of this car relies less on one distinctive element than it does on the flawless execution of every last detail.
- Engine Location: Mid
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Hybrid: No
- Horsepower: 711
- 0 – 60 MPH (0 – 62 MPH/100KPH): 2.9
- Top Speed: 211MPH
- Torque: 568
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Forward Speeds: 7
- Drive Wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Paddle Shifters: Yes
- Engine Description/Details: The mid-mounted, twin-turbo V8 lives up to the high performance standards that have become synonymous with the brand. The car generates 710 horsepower and 568 lb-ft of torque, but handles smoothly enough to feel at home on the highway. For the past few years, Ferrari has made weight reduction a top priority, and this convertible reaps the benefits. A lighter crankshaft, flywheel, and connecting rods have reduced the rotational inertia by 17 percent compared to previous models, resulting in almost nonexistent turbo lag. Magnetorheological dampers and carbon-ceramic brakes keep the driving experience comfortable, even for the most hardcore adrenaline junkies.
None. This car is less than one month old and has been impeccably maintained.
None. The interior remains in pristine condition.
Quirks and Secrets