2020 | Corvette | Stingray
226 miles | $130,000 – $140,000
Listing Period Ends:
This gorgeous 2020 Corvette Retractable Hardtop has only 226 miles and has spent its entire life inside or under a car cover. It includes tinted windows, magnetic ride control, and a 3LT trim, which is the top of the line. Every option was checked with this car. This car is absolutely beautiful, inside and out. It is absolute blast to drive.
- Paint Color: Red
- Front Tire/Wheel Size: 245/35/19
- Rear Tire/Wheel Size: 305/30/20
- Exterior Description/Details:
For the first time since the C4 was introduced, the C8 exterior is transformational. You are not alone if the first time you saw a C8 in real life you mistook it for a Ferrari, so some other not-a-Corvette supercar. Perfect! Chevrolet designed the exterior of the Corvette to be a supercar, and it is beautifully done. The slopes and curves are all in just the right places, partly thanks to the mid-engine configuration, also a first for the Corvette, as is the window over the engine compartment. Chevrolet managed to make this car beautiful while still retaining a bit of practicality you won't often find in its Italian and German cousins: storage space. Your golf bag, suitcase, gym bag, and (yes "and") brief case will all fit in this car, in one or both of the front and rear truck spaces. Remember this when your spouse tries to tell you a sports car is not practical.
- Seat Color: Red
- Contrast Stitching: Yes
- Carpet Color: Black
- Factory Floor Mats: Yes
- Floor Mats Description: Black w/ Red Accents
- Passenger Capacity: 2
- Seatbelt Color: Black
- Dashboard Color: Black
- Wood Elements: No
- Carbon Fibre Elements: Yes
- Brushed Aluminum Elements: No
- Steering Wheel: Leather w/ Square Design
- Interior Description/Details:
Well-equipped with the 3LT package (an $11,950 option) this car has a leather throughout the entire interior. The seats are comfortable but also hold you in position, as mandated by the drivetrain. The passengers are sitting farther forward than they would be in previous generation Corvette, possibly a requirement imposed by moving the engine from the front to the middle of the car. The cabin is highly driver-oriented, including the rather imposing center console and steering wheel controls. One of the best options with the 3LT package is the electronic rearview mirror camera, which gives you a wide and clear view of everything behind you, which will be mostly everyone else if you are driving the Corvette up near its potential. This completely redesigned, reimagined interior is really wonderful.
- Engine Location: Mid-engine
- Aspiration: Natural
- Horsepower: 490
- 0 – 60 MPH (0 – 62 MPH/100KPH): 2.8
- Top Speed: 194
- Torque: 465 lb-ft
- Transmission Type: Shiftable Automatic Transmission
- Forward Speeds: 8
- Drive Wheels: Rear-Wheel-Drive
- Engine Description/Details: Chevrolet LT3 6.2L V8. Finally the Corvette has stopped straddling the fence between muscle car and super car, landing squarely on the supercar side, with reverberations heard all the way to Italy and Germany. More than one automotive journalist has commented that this mid-engine beast is much more than just the best Corvette ever. It ushers in a whole new era of American supercar. More than 60 percent of the weight of the car is over the rear wheels, which helps make the Corvette an absolute beast from a standing start. 495 hp mated to an 8-speed, dual-clutch transmission will get you to 60 MPH in 2.8 seconds, and it will pull 1.03 g before it breaks loose on corners. The suspension will do everything called for by the drivetrain, but it also has a tour mode that makes daily driving rather refined, although certainly not too much so.